When you’re signing up your dog to Metropolitan Dog Club, you’re not only signing them for behavior-training – although every event works towards that purpose in a way.
Here are some upcoming events that your dog will be taking part in:
- This Sunday – Dog Sports: Your dog will be learning how to jump over obstacles and run courses. Their obedience and ability will be put to a test.
- This Sunday – Breed Show: Every dog has their own beauty – so why not show them off? Plus, they’ll be tested on obedience commands as they are “displayed.”
- In Two Weeks – Agility Trial: This is a school for dogs – so obviously, they will be tested. This event will include many obstacles through which your dog should pass.
- This Sunday – The Race Tournament: In this event, your dog will be tested against other dogs as well. The event will be a “ladder type,” where each dog will have to pass through obstacles to reach a destination.
- In Two Weeks – The Obedience Seminar: This event is directed towards the owners in particular. It will teach you about a particular skill or sport – and what you have to do in order to train your dog yourself. The seminar will be held by an expert dog trainer.
- In Two Weeks – The Workshop: Have a particular skill that you want to teach your dog? The workshop allows you to pick one – turning your dog from average to master.
Choose the event (or events) that you want to sign up your dog for and allow them to show off their skills.